Monday

Tag

Rules & Regulations:Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

I was tagged by Pesot (Faizal). Hmmm… 6 weird things bout me…

I can’t express my anger in words. Usually when I’m mad at somebody I won’t talk to them for a long long time.

Sometimes in a day I dunt feel like talking to anyone and that’s the time when I love to lock myself in my room.

When I read a novel, dunt talk to me coz I wont hear wut u say.

I love to imagine myself as a character in Naruto (wanna be sasuke’s gurl,hehehehe…)

I can stay in a static position without doin anything for a long long time.

It’s easy for me to remember unimportant things but I cant remember wut I have to remember.

4 Comments:

Blogger Najwan Halimi said...

sya..ada org tibai kau kat blog pesot..kat komen hari valentine tu..cuba kau jawab balik.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Najwan Halimi said...

mana tagline helang dongak2 langit tinggi?? helang dah jadi batu kat langkawi ke??hehe

10:15 PM  
Blogger Wanie said...

Anda di tag!! * show me ur desktop * -maklumat lanjut leh tgk kat blog wanie :D

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

berjalan-jalan tersesat ke sini plak

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

I am just being myself. Sometimes it can hurt someone and if this happen to you, I am sorry. I never meant to hurt anyone. But this is my journey and this is how i choose to go through it. It helps me to be a better person. I found my path, and I choose to go through no matter what. I knew the starting point and the end of this journey but I want to write something in between. Something nice, something beautiful. So I write them with my tears and pain. And I decorate them with my joy and laughter. Together they've become my memories. The one thing that you can never steal from me. The one thing that is eternally mine. The one thing that makes me ME.

Powered by Blogger